Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My 2009 resolutions - By Janet Porter

Janet writes, "I still need to write my new year's resolutions ... and a WND article. I'm all about multi-tasking, so this year I'm going to attempt to do both at once. That way, I have between 10,000 and 20,000 accountability partners who read this and may want to join me, at least in part." I just want to tell Janet, I know the feeling! To continue on, Janet writes:

A lot of people don't make resolutions because they have a poor track record of keeping them. One thing's for sure, if you don't set a goal, you're sure not to make it. I also think there's great value in writing them down. Habakkuk 2:2-3 says: Then the LORD answered me and said: Write the vision And make it plain on tablets, That he may run who reads it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come, It will not tarry. [Continue reading]

digg story

No comments:

Post a Comment