Saturday, January 29, 2011

Obama is a centrist! Yippee! ~ By Victoria Jackson

I was so impressed with Joe Wilson's moment of gut-felt honesty spurting out that I painted his name on my arm. Judge Alito mouthed the words, "That's not true." He's my hero, too.

The following video is of the Sept. 12, 2009, Westwood tea party in California:

Video provided by PasadenaTeaParty ~ September 14, 2009

What if, just what if, Obama is the enemy, one of the Van Jones/William Ayers/Jeremiah Wright/Jarrett/Soros America-haters who are secretly intent on destroying America from the ground up and the top down? If that is the truth, Obama is succeeding.

You know that little lie detector part of your brain that knew my photograph at the top of this article was not taken in 2011, but in 1980? Use that when you listen to Obama.


Video provided by TheFischers ~ January 21, 2011

Actions speak louder than words.
Victoria Jackson continues on from where Robert Ringer left off in his column (Moving to the middle?) on the same day. As Mr. Ringer stated, we have to "totally ignore everything he says and watch closely everything he does." Victoria expands on that by letting us know that we need to be keeping in mind all of Obamessiah's lies. If anyone really believes that Obama will now move to the middle, they haven't been keeping their "truth detector" turned on.

And by the way, I think that Victoria may have been sending an apology to Glenn Beck by including the first video above in this column. She was a little rough on Glenn in her previous two columns. I'm just sayin'...


Obama is a centrist! Yippee!
VICTORIA JACKSON

By Victoria Jackson

January 28, 2011 ~ 1:00 am Eastern

© 2011



Jan. 26, 2011: Me at home in Miami

Wow! Obama's not a communist anymore! He's a centrist! Yippee!

Because I am now a Women Impacting the Nation mother, or WIN, I force myself to watch the boring State of the Union speech when I get home from Teenager's piano solo at a school event. I have a splitting headache because I am trying to fast and pray this week. I made it to three days.

Don't I look thinner and younger in my picture above?

O is reading his teleprompter. He is trying so hard to look like a conservative capitalist. The 2010 elections showed him that some of us are on to him. I've got his number. I've studied him. I don't want to. I'd rather study French or cooking or art. But, we mothers have to save America for our children.

(Has anyone noticed that whenever O does any small thing that is not communist, the stock market goes up? Our economy is desperate for a capitalist leader.)

In his stupid speech, the new Obama uses capitalist words like "competition" and "invent!" He says he will "consider" changes to Obamacare and tort reform! Centrist, centrist, centrist! O doesn't accidentally say "spread the wealth" or 57 states or "my Muslim faith!" (Well, he is reading from the friggin' teleprompter.)

Then, he criticizes oil companies. I guess that's to please the left. His "innovate" means government programs. His "invest" means spend money we don't have. He says "freeze on spending" and then he says spend on railways (no one uses). How do you spend and not spend? It's doublespeak. George Orwell's "1984." He thinks he's pleasing "both sides of the aisle." He mentions "amnesty for illegals." Ben Stein said, "Fathom the odd hypocrisy that the government wants every citizen to prove they are insured, but people don't have to prove they are citizens." O then says, "Tax the rich (the job-creators)." That's code for "spread the wealth," the anthem of "The Communist Manifesto." He's got to keep his commies happy. They put him there, they and the centrists.

Then he says, "Win the future!" quoting Newt Gingrich's book! Obama is one of us!

Not.

The communist has begun his 2012 campaign for the dumb people. Rumor has it that Obama high-fived Michelle backstage after his speech at the Arizona victims' memorial.

The tea party prevented Obama's takeover. People like me are on top of him, watching his every snakey lie. That thing called taqiyya allows Muslims to lie for Allah. (To me, it looked like O choked on the word "God" when he said "God bless America" at the end of his speech.)

Whew. Well, I did my duty. I watch the pundits and the response. Paul Ryan and Michele Bachmann give very truthful, fact-filled speeches. Ryan and Bachmann have the transparency, wisdom and integrity that will save our country.

READ FULL STORY at WorldNetDaily.com

Be sure to check out
johnny2k's Tea Party Gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment