Saturday, April 18, 2009

Distractions, Distractors, and Detractors ~ By John Kubicek

This may help explain why it is becoming more difficult to be a Conservative political commentator or blogger. The only antidotes that I know of at this time are faith and perseverence. I had started to write the post a week ago, on Resurrection Sunday (Easter). Unfortunately, I kept coming upon distractions, distractors, and detractors for the following week. Much of the problem had been that there was just so much that I could have written about during the week, but I found it difficult to choose which subject to write about. Just as I was getting one idea in mind, I would be distracted by other stories that were developing. Finally, on Saturday morning (4/18/09), it all came together, and I was able to complete this essay, complete with several videos, including the initial one that was what got the week started. read more | digg story

No comments:

Post a Comment