Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Still Resisting ~ Ep. 1389 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode in his Show Notes (a.k.a. Newsletter!):
In this episode, I discuss the shock claims emerging out of key states on possible election shenanigans. It’s ugly.

Being patient is a very difficult thing to do sometimes.  Three months ago today, I began my big lesson in learning how to be patient, AND remaining optimistic! The lesson taught me that being patient is when you believe and truly know that at some point, God will be straightening out the situation or difficult problem.  It is a "sooner or later" thing.  Yet, though we have to "wait for it" sometimes, it is so important to always be optimistic that hope and prayer will bring about the solution, in God's way.  

Yes, after the Iowa Derecho blew through (pun intended!) on August 10, 2020, with the wind steady at around 140 mph for over a half hour, my electricity was out for the next 13 days, and my cable and internet remained out for 36 days.  You see, that steady high wind destroyed about everything in it's path, including trees, "telephone" poles (they are mostly for electric and cable lines now!), and down lines, some houses, garages, businesses that lost their signs, or roofs... Well, it was an epic mess beyond the belief of anybody that has lived in Cedar Rapids and the surrounding area for many years.  I lived in Florida while in the Air Force for four years, and didn't see hurricane damage that was as extensive.

So, I know, I can really lay out a rant, can't I?  But for a very important reason, I believe.  Yes, first of all, with this election still being so up in the air, we're just going to have to "wait for it" and remain faithful that God will work it all out.  We have to be grateful, for all that Dan Bongino is doing with his show, and getting involved with Parler.com and Rumble.com.  For me, and I think I know the reason for this, I can really feel what Dan is saying these days is coming straight out of his heart!  And, I share his sentiments, not just about the election results that just don't seem quite right, but for that other thing:  His love for his listeners.  Quite a bit like Rush Limbaugh right now, with serious health issues, Dan is fighting his battle with lymphoma, and also fighting the battle between good and evil.

And, yes, that is exactly what this is!  I am pretty sure you all know which is the Good side, and which is the Evil side.  While this is going on, determining which candidate is the actual winner between Trump and Biden, we don't know how long this is going to take.  So, back to the theme of my rant today, and it isn't difficult:  We have to be patient and optimistic that God will find a great way for this to be resolved.  I'm not a prophet or anything, but you'll see!

With that being said, enjoy this episode, and be sure to contact Dan Bongino and let him know how much you appreciate him and his show.

I know, Dan Bongino would prefer that I embed the Rumble.com video here. However, I'm a little nervous when it comes to using Rumble's java script embedding code in my blogs, so that is why I'm still using the YouTube embedded video of the episode so you can see it here on this page. That being said, here is the link to the video of this episode so that you can watch it on Rumble.com.

Be sure to see the SHOW NOTES for Episode 1389 for related news stories.

Looking for news? The Bongino Report brings you the top conservative and libertarian news stories of the day, aggregated in an easy to read format to assist the public in getting accurate information.

No comments:

Post a Comment