Monday, November 23, 2020

A Dramatic Weekend Announcement by the Trump Team ~ Ep. 1399 ~ The Dan Bongino Show

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode in his Show Notes (a.k.a. Newsletter!):
In this episode, I discuss the dramatic announcement by the Trump legal team that had the media buzzing. I also discuss the most troubling examples of alleged fraud in the 2020 election.

Oh, man... I know it, Dan, what a perfect example of the "circular firing squad" that it was over the weekend, when it was announced that Sidney Powell was working on her own, and not on the Trump legal team headed by Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis.  And believe me, none of the people that I normally follow were in on that, there wasn't any type of crud flying around that I saw, except from the liberal trolls, who I always (mostly) ignore.  It's only when they land like a fly on my face, when I'm trying to sleep, that I spend any energy swatting them off.  That is rare, though.  But, as you will see in this episode, there was an obvious amount of disgust for the people that were trying to denigrate Sidney Powell when Dan was talking about it.  My feeling, exactly, too.  Well, in fact, I do have more to say about that.

What I was the most disgusted by was the conclusions by the so-called "experts" in the mainstream Fake News media, that Sidney was "let go" by the Trump legal team because of her "extreme conspiracy theories."  First of all, I don't recall hearing Rudy or Jenna ever saying anything like that.  I have absolutely no doubt that Sidney Powell has a mountain of evidence.  She knows her reputation is on the line, and would be totally trashed if it turns out she was doing a Demonicrat stunt, like the infamous "I have evidence of collusion" guy, Rep. Adam "Shifty" Schiff (D-CA).  (The Sham-Wow advertising guy has more integrity than Schiff!)  No, I don't think that the Trump legal team has any problems with the direction of Sidney's investigation and mounting evidence.  Nor do I.  And I think that Dan would still go along with that.  

Like I said in a Parler echo yesterday, which received thousands of views and a bunch of echoes and up-votes, I stand with Sidney Powell, and I still maintain total confidence in her.  And, wow, do I ever look forward to her to "Release the Kraken!"  That could be real interesting, folks.  And a little heads up for you, too.  It may be more than a lot of people can handle, to know that such global conspiracies of this nature could exist.  I assure you, they do.  But, I'll get to that in some other episode.

I won't go into all the details about what Dan talks about regarding the cases of election fraud and malfeasance.  I'll let him explain where we're at right now in Georgia, Pennsylvania and Michigan.  And if you are like me, it'll about drive you nuts when you find out about all the problems, and that the legal team has possession of witness statements by affidavit, meaning that they are sworn statements, and are evidence for court proceedings.  For the mainstream Fake News media to go on about, "there's no evidence of fraud," uh... That should tell you folks something, that still rely on the legacy networks and CNN.  And, by the way, you can ignore those Big Tech outfits putting notices on everything, saying that the election is over.  Nope, not so much!

Because I know that Dan Bongino would prefer that I embed the Rumble.com video here, I am now doing that! It finally came to me how to do it over the weekend, and I am very pleased because it doesn't require me to use the JavaScript code to do it! So, when you are watching, you will not be seeing it on youtube again. No more screwtube here! Ever! Forevs! So, it's RUMBLE all the way now, Dan. For Dan's show page on Rumble.com, click here.

Be sure to see the SHOW NOTES for Episode 1399 for related news stories.

Looking for news? The Bongino Report brings you the top conservative and libertarian news stories of the day, aggregated in an easy to read format to assist the public in getting accurate information.

No comments:

Post a Comment