Tuesday, November 17, 2020

More Troubling Questions Emerge About the Election ~ Ep. 1395 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode in his Show Notes (a.k.a. Newsletter!):
In this episode, I discuss the stunning new information emerging about the use of Dominion Voting Systems in the 2020 elections. I also address the interesting election developments in Nevada and Georgia.

And once again, Dan nukes our bagels in this episode.  I can only sit here in stunned silence.  Still, I am thinking about these buffoons that ran the elections in many of the states with the worst problems. Okay, they're either buffoons, or they are totally and truly criminally insane, as in the worst case of election fraud in American history.  That's pretty scary.  They just had one job.  (Note: I live in Iowa, who has one of the best Secretaries of State in this country, Paul Pate, who did his job exceptionally well!)  And I know, it was looking pretty good for a while on election night for the President.  However, I was surprised that President Trump wasn't way ahead and looking like a landslide victory.  And, I still am.

We must realize that when the media started silencing people that believed that there was any kind of fraud and other shenanigans going on, it seemed to actually put us over the target.  It was actually that kind of censorship by the Big Tech social media companies like Twitter and Facebook that brought it to the attention of attorneys Rudy Giuliani, Lin Wood, and Sidney Powell and others.  Constant harping by CNN, and the rest of the Fake News mainstream media, that it was a bunch of conspiracy theories, well, let's put it like this:  That narrative only brought out a lot of the great Conservative media outlets, radio talk shows, podcasts and bloggers like me, and many of us are seeing the fruits of this with quicker than normal growth in our platforms.  Thank you, left-wing radicals, for showing what you are.

Patriots don't like being told what we can say or think.  Dan's show is providing proof of that on a huge scale.  The Left only gets us more fired up when they try to tell us to sit down and shut up!  The Conservatives aren't going to be doing that anytime soon!    

Seriously, the people that are trying to tell us that Joe Biden is our President-elect, and there is no indication of any kind of election fraud, are just looking really stupid right now.  That is outright gaslighting for them to repeat that narrative constantly, and it is absolutely nothing but left-wing biased commentary, not NEWS.  Here I thought that is what their one job is!  News??  Huh!  I'll be darned...

I know you will enjoy this episode immensely as I did!  And please, continue your prayers for Dan and his family!  Dan starts his chemotherapy tomorrow after his next episode.  Yes, Dan, chemo does suck.  I wish you didn't ever have to go through that.

Because I know that Dan Bongino would prefer that I embed the Rumble.com video here, I'm still a little hesitant when it comes to using Rumble's java script embedding code in my blogs.  That is why I'm still using the YouTube embedded video of the episode so you can see it here on this page. However, that being said, here is the link to the video of this episode so that you can watch it on Rumble.com!  Please do that if you can.  It will really help Dan! 

Looking for news? The Bongino Report brings you the top conservative and libertarian news stories of the day, aggregated in an easy to read format to assist the public in getting accurate information.

No comments:

Post a Comment