Wednesday, November 04, 2020

It’s On ~ Ep. 1384 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode in his Show Notes (a.k.a. Newsletter!):
In this episode, I discuss the Democrat’s devious Election Day plans for chaos in the event of a Trump win. I also address the positive numbers going into Election Day.

Just a question for you today.  When you voted, if you voted, did you vote for a Communist? 

Why would I ask that?  Because Dan Bongino asked that?  No, because before the election, I asked people that were planning to vote if they would be willing to vote for a total Marxist.  They would ask me who I was talking about.  I mentioned Kamala Harris, and brought up various patterns of her voting, which was the furthest to the left of anybody in the U. S. Senate.  Yes, but, she's only in the VP part of the ticket.  Well, sure, but honestly, do you think that Joe Biden is going to be capable of doing the job as President for four years?  Would if he only lasts four months?

Watch this episode if you haven't seen or heard it yet.  He has an excellent segment on not letting Fake News Media gaslight you on whether or not your vote will make any difference.  Don't ever let them fool you.  One of the highlights of yesterday's election was how close a lot of the races were, and still are!  It ain't over until it's over.  They told us that it would be a close one.  I'm keeping my faith, but after last night, I wasn't sure what I would wake up to in the morning.  I am still holding on to hope. And praying.  It would not be good if a Marxist like Harris were to assume the role of President of the United States.


I know, Dan Bongino would prefer that I embed the Rumble.com video here. However, I'm a little nervous when it comes to using Rumble's java script embedding code in my blogs, so that is why I'm still using the YouTube embedded video of the episode so you can see it here on this page. That being said, here is the link to the video of this episode so that you can watch it onRumble.com.

Be sure to see the SHOW NOTES for Episode1384 for related news stories.

Looking for news? The BonginoReport brings you the top conservative and libertarian news stories of the day, aggregated in an easy to read format to assist the public in getting accurate information.


No comments:

Post a Comment