Thursday, November 05, 2020

What the Heck is Happening? ~ Ep. 1385 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode in his Show Notes (a.k.a. Newsletter!):
In this episode, I discuss the possible paths to victory in the 2020 election. I also address the South Florida stunner.

I can assure you, it wasn't me that emailed Dan Bongino to tell him I was giving up.   But, will you?  I know that after watching this episode, Dan is not giving up, and I appreciated the information that he provided, whether good news or bad news.  I know, this is difficult for all of us, whether Demonicrat or Republican, who may have voted for Biden or Trump.

Thanks to the major media polls, once again, being so far off, people had false expectations in many races.  I have to admit, I was kind of led to believe that the massive rallies that President Trump was doing, while Joe Biden hid in his basement, was showing a huge amount of energy for the Trump campaign.  Okay, though, because once again, our President actually did exceed many expectations in various areas of the country.  He did fantastic down in South Florida with the Cuban and Latino vote.  You know, where people had escaped Communist nightmares, and found their bright dreams in America, where freedom exists.  Hopefully, that word will never change to "existed," as in "once upon a time."

Yes, many of us are fearful of what a Biden/Harris administration would do to this country.  As Dan points out, we should still maintain a majority of Republicans in the U. S. Senate, and that will stymie the Demonicrat agenda somewhat.

For now, all we can do is pray, and support the President whenever and however we can.  We really DO need to keep our chins up, folks.  Hopefully, you will understand, it isn't time to give up, as several people said in those emails to Dan.  The fight isn't over, the final bell hasn't yet rung.  Don't give up!


I know, Dan Bongino would prefer that I embed the Rumble.com video here. However, I'm a little nervous when it comes to using Rumble's java script embedding code in my blogs, so that is why I'm still using the YouTube embedded video of the episode so you can see it here on this page. That being said, here is the link to the video of this episode so that you can watch it onRumble.com.

Be sure to see the SHOW NOTES for Episode1385 for related news stories.

Looking for news? The BonginoReport brings you the top conservative and libertarian news stories of the day, aggregated in an easy to read format to assist the public in getting accurate information.

No comments:

Post a Comment