Saturday, November 21, 2020

Retired Air Force General blows whistle on CIA vote hacking | Pearson Sharp Reports | OAN Network Video

I am thinking that I really like One America News Network!  Yes, I'm sure that the mainstream FAKE NEWS gaslighting networks are reporting on this, right?  No?  Okay, I was just kidding.  As I have said, omission of the facts is just as much of a lie as disinformation or misinformation.     

Evidence of voting fraud continues to grow and insiders in the Intelligence Community warn the CIA could be behind efforts to sabotage the election. One America's Pearson Sharp has more.

This isn't just a conspiracy theory, either!  Actually, it's some pretty serious stuff, and I'd have to say, stunning that something like this could happen.  Sure, it has to be said, "if true," for now, it is only an allegation.  But I am hoping that the Justice Department is all over this.  Back in September of this year, there was a story about how CIA Director Gina Haspel was worried about how John Durham's investigation into the agency, "could be disruptive," according to Bob Woodward in his book, "Rage." 

Yes, Gina, you want to talk about disruption in the CIA, wait until they get to investigations about this story about the Hammer and Sickle... I mean ScorecardI mean, whoa, this is some very serious stuff.  And after the four years of disruption for President Donald Trump, fake allegations about Russian collusion, trying spy on him and his campaign, to investigate him, to punish him for daring to defeat the anointed one, Hillary, with just a couple months left before the inauguration, Attorney General Barr and his DOJ and FBI should be very busy.  

I don't know about you, but I'm hopeful that this story will work to the President's favor.  With the possibly very serious election fraud mounting up, it would seem to me that this breaking news might have a very large impact on where the Trump campaign legal team can take their cases.  

If there was ever a time, this story needs to be spread far and wide!  We can not allow this information to be buried by the mainstream FAKE NEWS media and Big Tech.  They'll try, but that's okay:  We have Parler.com.  And we aren't going to go sit in the corner and shut up.  And don't you worry, I'll be letting Dan Bongino know about this story!  Heck, let's not let this critical information go to waste!  Are you with me on that?

No comments:

Post a Comment