Sunday, November 22, 2020

Emotional Caller Tells Rush Limbaugh What Every American Is Feeling

Okay, maybe saying that it is what EVERY American is feeling is somewhat of a slight exaggeration, but I can assure you that it might what at least 75 million Americans may be feeling, or at least half of the voters in the 2020 Election, if not more.

I heard this call when I was listening to Rush on Friday, November 20, 2020.  I completely felt the caller's pain.  And yes, I've always been a Republican, and yes, there have been many times that I've been disappointed with the results of their lack of true leadership when they were in office.  Unfortunately, it wasn't until Donald Trump came along, that I realized that none of the other Republicans that I have voted for that actually won their elections, outside of Ronald Reagan, was ever able to go over and above my expectations.  

And I don't know if there ever will be any body else with the enthusiasm for his job, and love for the American people like (still) President Donald Trump has displayed, and did the most for us that he was allowed to.  And he did it all while under attack by the Demonicrats and Never Trumper Republicans.

 

The above video is from The Bongino Report on Rumble ~ Published November 21, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment