Saturday, May 22, 2010

Constitution: A best-seller in 2010 ~ By Joseph Farah

Let me just echo what a reader said in a comment written to Joseph: "Mr. Farah, I just want to thank you for all that you and your staff do to enable us, your readers, with the knowledge and the tools to spread the truth and support our Constitution."

Now, all we need to is teach our representatives and government officials how to read. Just sayin'...

Just as Americans need to rediscover their moral bearings by returning to the biblical principles that helped shape the nation's course for its first 200 years, we also need to understand the priceless, ingenious roadmap our founders left us in the Constitution and Declaration of Independence.

So let's not just wave the flag in this season of patriotism from Memorial Day through Independence Day. Let's wave those copies of the Constitution. Let's read them. Let's hold America's officials to accountability to it. Let's be ever-vigilant in reminding them it's the law of the land.
By Joseph Farah

Posted: May 22, 2010 ~ 1:00 am Eastern

© 2010



Have you heard the good news?

The U.S. Constitution is a runaway best-seller in 2010.

Thanks to the tea-party movement, the government can't print enough copies of the Constitution to keep up with demand.

The Government Printing Office reports selling 8,700 copies since September 2009.


For a guy who wrote a book called "Taking America Back" and explained how only a return to constitutional principles could save the country, this is very, very good news indeed.

The people are getting it.

It's Washington that is not.

But, I believe, Washington is going to get a wake-up call in about five months with the midterm elections.

Of course, I knew for some time this reawakening was occurring.

I saw it in the phenomenal sales of the Constitution. And, I also saw it in the comments I have been receiving from readers – comments like this one:
"Last year I ordered several copies of the Constitution from the Superstore so I could give them to my representative and non-representatives, plus have a few on hand for whatever. Today they came in handier than I had ever thought they would. I had a Census worker show up on my doorstep at noon. I told her I had already returned the Census form, and she told me that for some reason it hadn't been received. (I'm guessing it was because all I answered was the number of people residing at the address.) Anyway, after verifying my address and the number of people living at the address as of April 1, I told her I wasn't going to answer any more questions. When she asked me for my phone number, I produced my copy of the Constitution I had purchased from you. She immediately asked me where I had gotten it from, and then proceeded to tell me how angry she had been about four years ago when she went to our local library in Billings, Mont., and asked to get a copy of the Constitution and was told they didn't have it. They offered her a Marxist book instead! (I am working on verifying whether that policy is still in existence or not.)

"Anyway, I told her where I had gotten it, and told her she could have that copy. She gladly took it, and left. Needless to say, I'm going to be ordering more copies of the Constitution, because I have a feeling that I'm going to have more opportunities to be giving it out! Mr. Farah, I just want to thank you for all that you and your staff do to enable us, your readers, with the knowledge and the tools to spread the truth and support our Constitution. God bless you all!"


READ FULL STORY at WorldNetDaily.com

Bookmark and Share


Be sure to check out
johnny2k's Tea Party Gear!

Profits derived from your purchases
will help me to attend tea party rallies,
(especially the one in Las Vegas, on July 15-17)!

No comments:

Post a Comment