Sunday, February 01, 2009

Steele is No Token - By Kevin Jackson

By Kevin Jackson at The Black Sphere

I am a huge Michael Steele fan, and I echo Michelle Obama "patriotic" comment that, "…for the first time in my adult life, I am proud to be an American". Just kidding. I have been a proud American since birth, and I see no real story about Michael Steele being the first Black head of the RNC, unless we are talking about the anecdote in history. Steele is eminently qualified to run the RNC. He is an ex-Lieutenant Governor, politically astute, smart, good-looking, articulate…and of course clean. But the mainstream media will spin this as "Republicans finally break with their racist past and elect Steele." Or something like that. [Continue reading at The Black Sphere]

digg story, submitted by RedOctober007

No comments:

Post a Comment