Sunday, February 22, 2009

Barack Obama: American History’s WORST PRESIDENT EVER

He takes Bush’s position on warrantless wiretaps. He hires cronies for political appointments. He increases the deficit by a trillion or more (and that’s just his first month!) He stops giving detainees trials. He hasn’t closed Gitmo (issued an order to try, but Bush tried too). He will still do renditions. He wrote caveats into his own Executive Orders... ~ gbudavid Here is what Scott of floppingaces.net wrote:
Ya know, after I wrote the WORST PRESIDENT EVER line the other day, I expected a great deal of gripe from the left. It hasn’t come. It probably hasn’t been noticed bigtime. Still, I don’t make the comment as lightly as someone at MSNBC might. PR and name recognition isn’t my goal, and so those words don’t come from me as marketing tools or flippant. [Continue reading at floppingaces.net]
digg story, submitted by gbudavid

No comments:

Post a Comment