Monday, December 27, 2010

Stop offending ME! ~ By Barbara Simpson

Write letters to officials, complain at meetings, get the media on the story, circulate petitions and if necessary, sue them.
Barbara Simpson has had it with the war on Christmas! She is offended by various officials being patsies, and bending over to satisfy those that are "offended" by anything that displays the Christian Christmas message:
That's my New Year's resolution – I'm going to be a holiday rabble-rouser. I'll let the powers that be know that I am offended.

I'm offended by "holiday" trees, decorations and Santa Claus visits for children that don't mention Christmas, the name of the holiday.

I'm an American. I pay taxes, and I'm tired of being dissed by spineless, elected officials who favor offended atheists and Muslims.

Can they hear me now? They'd better!
We may want to be asking what those that are "offended" by Christmas are really trying to accomplish. Could it just be that it's really a war on Christianity?


Stop offending ME!
BARBARA SIMPSON

By Barbara Simpson

December 27, 2010 ~ 1:00 am Eastern

© 2010


I can't believe it! I'd just mailed a check to the Red Cross when I discovered they'd caved to "offended" Muslims. I'll certainly think twice before I write another such check.

Admittedly, the capitulation is by the British Red Cross not the American Red Cross, but I've decided that I'm not going to be a patsy anymore when there are such blatant examples of catering to our veiled and robed friends in the name of ecumenism.

The British Red Cross decided to remove Christmas decorations from all 430 of their fundraising shops on the outside chance Muslims, atheists and others might be offended by a public display recognizing the Christian Christmas holiday.

Really? They did it to protect the sensitivities of those possibly "offended" people? Or did they do it because they feared violent repercussions if they didn't cave to those sensitivities?

Or are they just so cowed by political correctness that they've lost their minds?

Am I the only one to find it strange that Muslims, who are subject to the tough rules of Islam as well as the very strong punishments for believers who break those rules, suddenly develop very thin skins and delicate sensitivities when exposed to visible signs of other religions in the public square?

Oh please.

Some members of this group find it serves their offended selves to riot, destroy, maim and kill in retaliation for perceived offenses against Muhammad – remember the Danish cartoon riots – but when Jews, and particularly Christians, want their religious holidays to be visible in the public square, they're shut down in no uncertain terms when Muslims and others object.
READ FULL STORY at WorldNetDaily.com

Be sure to check out
johnny2k's Tea Party Gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment