Tuesday, July 28, 2020

The Most Important Show I’ve Done in a While ~ Ep. 1304 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode on youtube.com/Bongino or in his Show Notes:
In this episode, I address the bold decision by President Trump yesterday which could change the election. I also address stunning new data about the real risks, or lack thereof, to teachers from children returning to school. I also address Joe Biden’s devastating plan for the suburbs.
Yep, I know, we're still behind by three episodes here.  You do not know how tempting it is for me to skip ahead and get caught up!  However, that wouldn't be a good thing, especially if any of us miss an episode that could contain valuable information.  And, from what I've learned, there is something for everyone in every episode.  That is kind of how I make my decisions on what parts to write about.  Were you aware of that?  If you have been following this blog, there is no doubt in my mind that you know that.  And you would know that there may be something in Dan's show that means more to you than to me, and vice versa.

With that being said, even after you read my posts, you should watch the whole show if you haven't already.  Heck, maybe it is even better to read what I'm thinking after you watch the whole show, whether you agree or not with what I take away from the episode.  As you probably know by now, Dan has a lot of information packed into each show, and they are broken up into segments that are easy to get to, should you have a link.  What I'm going to try doing from this point on, is give you the links to the segments that I discuss in this blog.  I know how to do that, it's really easy.  And it is even easier for you to click on the link that I provide and go right to that segment or point that I want to emphasize.  Sound cool?  There is only one thing, though, the video will continue to play from the starting point; there's no end point.  You get what I'm saying, right?  You just may watch much more of the episode (maybe again) than you had planned.  That's actually a good thing.

In this episode, there are several blocks that I want emphasize, but the big one is right at the beginning, regarding the three-year old girl that was shot.  Oh, which one?  Dan will tell you how he does a search, and gets multiple results of three year olds that have been shot.  That's right.  And then, the gangland-style shooting in broad daylight in Chicago.  And people (advisors?) were telling the President that he shouldn't send in Federal agents in to help clean up the messes that mayors and local governments have created, all on their own.  The erroneous advice is based on the "Pottery barn theory," which is, "you break it, you own it."  The trouble is, it doesn't apply here, as the cities are already broken.

Now, there's much more, really.  And this segment may be the key takeaway.  If you live in the suburbs and you are a wealthy liberal, here is what is coming your way.  Pay close attention.  What Joe Biden has planned for you may not be for your benefit.

I am really praying that you have seen this complete episode, beginning to end, or that you will.  It truly is an important show.



Be sure to see the

Looking for news? The Bongino Report brings you the top conservative and libertarian news stories of the day, aggregated in an easy to read format to assist the public in getting accurate information. https://bonginoreport.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment