Monday, July 13, 2020

Liberals Are Melting Down Over This ~ Ep. 1295 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode on youtube.com/Bongino or in his Show Notes:
In this episode, I address the eye-opening comments from a doctor behind the scenes of the coronavirus fight in Texas. I also address the explosive release of new Joe Biden audio which exposes his role in the Ukraine scandal.
This is the show from last Friday that I didn't get around to posting my blog for it, until now.  As I mentioned in my last blog post, there was a reason that I didn't write much in that post, and probably won't here, either, just so that I can keep from getting too far behind.  My 100 year old father is now in his last hours of life.  My family and siblings will miss him very much.  The saddest part of it, though, was that during the Wuhan Virus lockdown, because he was in a nursing home, is that we didn't get to enjoy time with him like we had over the last few years. 

We finally got a couple of visits with him in the last three weeks, with strict rules regarding social distancing and wearing face masks.  He was so very glad to finally get to see us, as we were to see him.  He had Alzheimer's, and it was a miracle he still knew who we were.  During those visits, we noticed big changes since before the lockdown began.  He was having trouble staying alert and communicating.  Last Wednesday, when my sister and I were there, he couldn't stay awake.  And then, on Friday, he was moved to the final hours area for hospice, and we could visit him.  Tonight was very difficult seeing him, knowing it would be my final time to be with him. 

I watched this episode several times, hoping something would pop out that I could write about.  It isn't happening at this time.  I'm sorry, but you're going to just have to watch this episode on your own, and trust me, it's a good one, all the way through.  Definitely pay attention when Dan explains why some hospitals around the country may be having some issues, and the Fake News media is saying that hospitals are being over run with Coronavirus patients.  Dan also explains why the Supreme Court rulings last week were WINS for the President later on in this episode.

Thank you for sticking with me here during my shortened blog posts.  And thank you in advance for all of your prayers for the family.



Be sure to see the

No comments:

Post a Comment