Friday, July 10, 2020

There’s No Avoiding This Fight Anymore ~ Ep. 1294 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode on youtube.com/Bongino or in his Show Notes:
In this episode, I address the disgusting cancel culture trend and why we should ALL be concerned. I also address the growing tyranny brewing in the coronavirus era.

What Dan Bongino does in this episode is amazing. It was a pep talk, that may be God inspired. Like, it was just for me. I know that is pretty presumptuous of me to say, especially to infer that the Lord was working through Dan, for me. Not me alone, though. For many people like me, I believe, that see the dangers that Dan talks about with the "Cancel Culture," and that "this fight is coming to your door."

What Dan emphasizes is that when the cancel culture, or the left wing, runs out of people to attack, they will go after us, because of the euphoric feeling they get when they think they have power over people.  And when they actually run out of people, and you think you're safe, and you don't speak out.  Then, they go after you, and nobody will be left to speak out for you.  We can't sit this out.

Though I gave you several quick links to go to the specific parts of this episode that explain why this video was speaking to me, both yesterday, and when I watched it again today, be sure to watch the entire episode. 

Sorry for such a short summary today, I didn't have time to write last night after seeing it.  There's a reason for that, but I'm going to have to give you more information about that at a later time.



Be sure to see the


No comments:

Post a Comment