Tuesday, July 07, 2020

When is Enough, Enough? ~ Ep. 1292 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode on youtube.com/Bongino or in his Show Notes:
In this episode, I address the explosion in violence in New York City and in other liberal run cities, along with the pathetic efforts to blame it on President Trump. I also cover the arrest of this confidante of Jeffrey Epstein and the people who should be worried about it.
I need to apologize to Dan Bongino. As he will mention in this episode, he had a lot of people emailing him to ask if he was okay, since there was not a new episode yesterday, (Monday, July 6, 2020). I heard him say last week in Episode 1290, that they would not be airing new shows over the July 4 weekend, including Monday.  I didn't provide that information when I wrote that blog.  And then, I had another chance to mention it when I provided my blog with the fabulous interview with Jenna Ellis, in Episode 1291.  It would have been a good idea to remind people that Dan wouldn't be working on Monday.  He and his staff of Paula, Joe, and Drew needed time off.  And by the way, so did I!  Anyway, there may have been a few less emails to him from his many fans, wondering if the Bongino family was okay, had I mentioned it!

As I was saying, I took some time off, too, last Saturday, on the nation's birthday, July 4, Independence Day.  When I completed my 67th trip around the Sun on Wednesday, July 1, I was too busy to really celebrate!  I was willing to wait, and celebrate it with ALL Americans on the nation's birthday on Saturday.  And celebrate, I did!  There's a good segment on Dan's show that will totally go along with what I was doing to celebrate, so please watch this, it's the perfect seque!

Besides writing these blogposts, one of my favorite things to do in the Summer is to go out and have a good old campfire in my back yard, in my firepit, while sipping on a few brews.  Well, on July 4, that's the perfect time to do it.  I had purchased a couple bundles of good hardwood at the store.  I'm telling you, that wood burns great!  I think I spent about $12 plus some sales tax.  Because fireworks are banned in my city, despite being legal in Iowa, I decided not to buy any fireworks.  But let me tell you, there were so many true patriots that ignored the ban.  Fireworks were going off all around me.  Literally.  So, in that segment I linked to above, it was so much like that.  Incredible!  Oh, and by the way, the huge fireworks show they usually do in downtown Cedar Rapids, was cancelled this year.  I don't have to mention the reason.  You can figure that out on your own, I'm sure.

I was proud of our citizens of this city, and even more yet, of Los Angeles.  Their fine of $50,000 is probably a lot higher than here in Cedar Rapids, no doubt!  Unless somebody did something stupid here, and blew off some fingers, I do not think the police were too interested in enforcing the ban.  Nope.  Nada.  Fireworks still going off up until about 2:00 AM.  The thing is, though, there was no organized insurrection to get everyone onboard to shoot off the "illegal fireworks."  Nothing organized at all.  The truth is, people are really getting fed up with our local governments telling us what we can and can not do!  So, on their own, they light up their firepits (probably some ordinance saying we can't), shoot off fireworks, and probably even socialize without social distancing!  I'm going to start ranting in Tucker Carlson's style:  "You must obey, peasants!  You are being ruled by well-educated tyrants that know much better than you."  Okay, I will leave it there.

You see?  I am really having fun with this post.  But, no doubt, there are some very serious issues that Dan discusses in this episode.  You see, there is a huge difference between civil disobedience to counter tyranny, and outright crime, say, shooting and terminating the life of a father walking with his daughter on a city street in the South Bronx, New York.  Yes, as you would guess, Dan does a hard-hitting, tear-jerking segment on that incident.

Another great segment in this episode involves the Hydroxychloroquine issue, and Dan addresses how the Fake News media has reported it. Of course, as soon as the President touted the use of Hydroxychloroquine to treat Coronavirus, the mainstream media may have caused the needless deaths of many by falsely claiming it was dangerous, just to make President Trump look bad. You can see that segment by clicking here.

Finally, take notice of the fact that Dan may have sources with information that can't be shared yet, but he pretty much assures us in a cryptic way that there will be some head spinning revelations coming out of the Ghislain Maxwell arrest.  When all of it happens, and it all hits the fan, you won't hear it here first, but I'll definitely let you know about it!  Something to look forward to, we hope?  And I have other theories, too, that could be woven into this story... So, if you hear a very large gurgling sound, that may be the swamp being drained in a very big way, maybe soon!

And by the way, we will have to help the Washington Post find a new name, being that they are so much in favor of canceling anything with the name Washington.  You know what I'm just saying?

Enjoy the Dan Bongino Show, Episode 1292.  He's back, and so am I!  I promise, there will be a better notification when either Dan or I take some time off the next time!



Be sure to see the

No comments:

Post a Comment