Tuesday, July 21, 2020

What’s the Deal With Bigoted Celebrities? ~ Ep. 1299 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode on youtube.com/Bongino or in his Show Notes:
In this episode, I address the growing evidence that there is a large group of “secret” Trump voters out there ready to vote. I also address the growing body of research that masks and lockdowns do not work. Finally, I address the bigoted comments by this celebrity and the celebrities who support him.
After what occurred last week, I think I'm still three episodes behind, even after this episode from last Thursday, Jul 16.  I decided that I'm not going to rush to get caught up.  And it is supposed to be a scorcher this weekend, so it may be good to stay inside during the daytime and maybe then I'll get caught up.  The thing is, how it makes it difficult to do more than one episode per day, though I have managed to before, I really do watch these episodes several times through, and pick up on really vital information that helps me bring these episodes to  you.  And yes, Dan Bongino, reading the Show Notes is a huge part of my studying and preparation process.  Thank you so much!  (I think this is where I provide the link to Dan's Newsletter, also known as his Show Notes, right?)

Okay, so as I was watching this episode, searching for something to write about, I came across this gem of a segment.  Dan shows a video montage of media gaslighting, where they consistently say, "President Trump is at war with..."  As Dan explains, the important thing is to ask, "Why?"  It is important to know why, because "the 'why' matters," as Dan says.  The media and the Left does not want people to concentrate on Antifa and BLM being violent, but rather, "mostly peaceful protestors," as they burn down businesses and knock down statues, and bash people with baseball bats, etc.  So, what the Leftwing media wants to do is show Conservatives and the President as being "warlike," even when it is their own shock troops out there trying to do all they can to intimidate the peaceful Conservative folks, and keep them locked up at home.

Here is another segment that shows just how the liberals are trying to divide us.  There is a great article, by Kemberlee Kay, in legalinsurrection.com that should be read and examined.  Dan points out the absolute peak stupidity of what the National Museum of African American History and Culture has put out on it's website.  Talking about being racist!  Bigoted stereotypes, anyone?  Did they even think this through?  Do they not realize that people of all shades of melatonin in their skin can have these values? This is another story where we need to ask, "WHY?"  In one of my all time favorite segments that Dan does here, he explains the "WHY" very well.  He explains how the Radical Left can't be honest about what they want, because people would never vote them if the true goals of the Left were known.  You will have to see this to get the answer.  This part will knock your socks off, maybe even nuke your bagels.  Dan hits it out of the park.

Just watch the whole episode, and you'll get it, for sure!



Be sure to see the


No comments:

Post a Comment