Sunday, July 26, 2020

"IF I WERE THE DEVIL" Paul Harvey speaking in 1965 ~ Video

From the video description:
Broadcaster Paul Harvey outlines in 1965 what he would do if he were the devil .. Interesting to compare this nightmarish vision to today.
I remember finding this audio of Paul Harvey many years ago, as we progressed into the internet age.  I found the words of Paul to be spot on.  Even a decade ago, I was able to save that audio to my computer, and have managed to keep it.  But, while perusing through Parler.com (you can find me here) today, I came across this very well done video, with the Paul Harvey audio of "If I Were the Devil." It was uploaded to Youtube on March 1, 2019, so it is very much up to date. 

There is one thing that I should tell you, this is probably not appropriate for young children to watch.  I beg you to watch this but please not with the little children in the room.  Keep in mind what this is about.  The Devil has lead many Americans to be doing some pretty bad and sick things.

No comments:

Post a Comment