Thursday, January 09, 2014

Palin Joined Fox News to Anger 'People Who Want Me Dead'

These are the kinds of stories that I've been itching to post in this venue! If anything, this post should be considered to be a tribute to the courage of Roger Ailes, head of Fox News, and Sarah Palin, former Governor of Alaska, to stand up to the Fox News and Sarah Palin detractors. It's always good when I see people stand up to bullies!

As a big high five to Ailes and Palin, here is a video I posted on my Facebook page, johnny2k's America, on June 22, 2013. I'm not posting it here just because it was Sarah Palin and Fox News, though. It was a segment that foretells what we are up against this election year. The federal government is big, and they are showing just how dangerous an out of control government (and President) can be.




Now you see why I am so happy to be posting here again! I love these kinds of stories. There is so much to learn from what may have just been an overlooked story. And that's my job, to make sure the REAL stories aren't vanquished to obscurity before you have the chance to soak it all up. Just sayin'...


Palin Joined Fox News to Anger 'People Who Want Me Dead'
By Drew MacKenzie

Thursday, 09 Jan 2014 07:40 AM

From NEWSMAX


Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has agreed with Fox News boss Roger Ailes that she went back to Fox News as a commentator "to piss off" the people who wished she were dead.

On her Facebook page, Palin wrote, "Fox’s Roger Ailes says he hired me 'to piss off the people that wanted her dead.' Hmmm. Funny. I accepted for the same reason!"

The Fox News Chairman said in an interview with the Hollywood Reporter that he hired Palin to "give her a chance to say her piece and piss off the people that wanted her dead."

~~~ READ MORE on Newsmax ~~~
*     *     *     *


Don't be afraid!
WE the PEOPLE
are the MOB
ONE NATION UNDER GOD
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
johnny2k's Tea Party Gear

No comments:

Post a Comment