Monday, January 13, 2014

National Anthem by Dr. Jesse McGuire 'Brings Tears to Your Eyes'

Yesterday, I happened to be getting ready to watch a little bit of the NFL Playoff game between the North Carolina Panthers and San Francisco 49ers, when I saw the very amazing rendition of ‘The Star-Spangled Banner’ prior to the game. It was played by Jesse McGuire.  As the song went on, I became more and more impressed with the ability of McGuire as higher and higher notes kept being hit perfectly.  Just as I was thinking, no, he can't possibly hit any higher notes, he would do what I've never heard anyone do!  And my ears did not deceive me.  The rendition was commended by TheBlaze, which is the perfect way for me to include this on a post today.

And for me, just an FYI, I thought I was going to tear up like Knowshon Moreno before a Broncos-Chiefs game on December 1, 2013 (before the playoffs). Look for Knowshon's show of his emotions at the end of the Huckabee segment in the video below:




‘Brings Tears to Your Eyes’: Did You Catch Stirring Rendition of ‘The Star-Spangled Banner’ Before Panthers-49ers Game?

By Dave Urbanski

Published January 12, 2014 10:30pm on TheBlaze

For Jesse McGuire, playing America’s national anthem before sporting events isn’t exactly a novelty. The well-known trumpeter has been doing it for years, as is evidenced by several videos of him serenading crowds before World Series games and elsewhere.

But McGuire turned in a performance of “The Star-Spangled Banner” before the NFL playoff game between the Carolina Panthers and the San Francisco 49ers Sunday that’s drawing major kudos everywhere. Some say it rivals other famous renditions, including the performance Whitney Houston turned in before Super Bowl XXV.

Here’s McGuire rocking the house via YouTube raw video:




~~~ READ MORE at TheBlaze ~~~

*     *     *     *

Don't be afraid!
WE the PEOPLE
are the MOB
ONE NATION UNDER GOD
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
johnny2k's Tea Party Gear

*     *     *     *





No comments:

Post a Comment