Monday, June 14, 2010

Patriotism ~ Video by MaKaElectric

Do you want to know what I learned today? I'm not alone. No, make that, WE'RE NOT ALONE!

Earlier today, I posted some profound commentaries by the likes of Pat Boone, Greg Laurie, and Chuck Norris on one of my other blogs. Believe me, if Pat, Greg and Chuck weren't on top of things and great writers to boot, they wouldn't be writing for WorldNetDaily.com. They are patriots, just like people such as Phil Elmore, Erik Rush, and Henry Lamb. We can learn from these folks that have such great talent to be able to tell us the story about what WE the people stand for.

Quite frankly, there are people out there that want to destroy America so that we have to lose our sovereignty... and that will lead to the loss of our freedom. It leads me to want to do what ever I can do to try to teach those that will actually listen to little-known people like me, or the great patriot whose video I am going to share with you.

I have to tell you, there's not a whole lot of difference between the guy that does the video I am sharing with you here, and our heroes like Glenn Beck or Rush Limbaugh. The message is the same, and it should mean as much to you as any of the best Beck or Limbaugh speeches. Just sayin'...

Patriotism


Video provided by MaKaElectric


Bookmark and Share


Be sure to check out
johnny2k's Tea Party Gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment