Saturday, November 14, 2009

So where is the birth certificate? ~ By Joseph Farah

From WorldNetDaily
Joseph FarahBy Joseph Farah Posted: November 14, 2009 ~ 1:00 am Eastern © 2009 Some folks have asked me lately if my enthusiasm has waned for the "Where's the birth certificate?" campaign. "Why aren't you erecting more billboards?" they ask. "Have you, too, become intimidated?" The answer to that last question is no. And, in fact, we are erecting new billboards. The latest one went up this week in Pennsylvania. Why not more? I'll tell you why. Because your enthusiasm has evidently waned. I'm afraid I have to pass the buck to you.
  • Petition signups are stagnant. We've been flirting with 500,000 for weeks – even months. Do you not know anyone who should have signed that petition by now? It's imperative that you help us get the word out. It's free. It's just an expression of the fact that you believe this is an important issue. I believe millions – tens of millions – agree with the sentiment. Help me find them. Make this petition go viral.
  • Contributions to the billboard campaign are down. Right now, every new billboard WND erects is costing us money. There are no donations to pay for new billboards or even to maintain the old ones. If you want to see an expansion of this very effective campaign, one that completely put this issue of eligibility on the map, you've got to help me spread the word.
Do you get the picture? It's time to step up the pressure, not back off. I can't carry this burden alone. Public pressure – and only public pressure – is what will help us press this important constitutional issue forward. It won't be done in the courtroom without public pressure – I promise you that. WND's campaigns are what created the national dialogue on eligibility. It's time to re-create. You can do that in so many ways. Check out all the tools in our arsenal here. I hope you're not ready to give up. I certainly am not. [CLICK HERE TO READ MORE]
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment