Saturday, June 06, 2009

What it's like to be me ~ By Joseph Farah

The other day, I received a tweet from Joseph Farah at twitter, about "what it is like to be me," which included a link to a post that was entitled, "Joseph Farah is a serious US domestic danger!" I then wrote a post at my other blog, johnny2k Is Home, which was entitled, What we are facing: A true "grave danger." I just now saw this column that Joseph wrote for his Saturday column (June 6, 2009):
What it's like to be me By Joseph Farah Posted: June 06, 2009 1:00 am Eastern © 2009 Here I am just minding my own business and some Arab who can't spell posts the following on the White House's "Open Government Dialogue Website": "Joseph Farah is a serious U.S. domestic danger." That's what my life is like. I'm just here plugging away, trying to make sure the Constitution is enforced because the president won't do it, the Congress won't do it, the Supreme Court won't do it, not even the federal workers at General Motors will do it. So, in my spare hours when I'm not busy producing the most informative news site on the Internet, I launched a campaign to pressure Barack Obama to release his birth certificate. Honestly, I thought Bill Clinton was the pro at obfuscation, but Obama and company put him to shame. Clinton couldn't get away with questioning the meaning of the word "is." People didn't buy it. But Obama has demonstrated his ability to confuse 300 million Americans as to what constitutes a "birth certificate." He says he has released his, and most people accept that at face value – even though almost all Americans, even those educated primarily in government schools, are familiar with what a birth certificate looks like, the information it contains and how it is prepared. They should be able to take one look at what Obama claims is his birth certificate and know right off the bat that this ain't one. [Continue reading]
RELATED STORY: What we are facing: A true "grave danger" ~ By John Kubicek
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment