Sunday, June 07, 2009

Art Bell's Wife Denied U.S. Visa

Airyn Bell, wife of radio talk show legend Art Bell, has been denied a U.S. Visa. Read about their incredible struggle against the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Please also help Art plead his wife's case. Contact the President and his staff at whitehouse.gov. I may not always agree with Art Bell on a lot of his personal agenda, but I can definitely understand his plight. I know, I sound empathetic, and who does that remind you of these days (Hint: her initials are SS)? And in the mean time, hoards of illegal immigrants still pour over our Southern border, and I am sure they aren't facing the incredible challenges that Art Bell and his wife Airyn and their daughter are dealing with. Read the story | Digg story
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment