Sunday, September 28, 2008

Remembering the 1929 Stock Market Crash

Going through the videos in this blog will probably not help you sleep any time soon. I don't think you could be thinking of anything else but that history seems to be repeating itself. It's all about greed. Or, is is something even deeper than that? All I know is that I'm not looking for the government or savvy investors to save the day for me. No, I know exactly who I'm looking to right now. His name is Jesus, and I know He is my Lord and Savior. No man on earth will do what the Lord has done, and will do, for us. Oh, sorry, did I say "No man on earth"? .... Sorry about that. I must include women, too, to be PC. Okay, not even Sarah Palin can save the day, though she comes pretty close.... read more | digg story

No comments:

Post a Comment