Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Is The Illuminati Provoking Economic Collapse?

"The Illuminati goal is to torture the human race until we cry out to them for world government, anything to stop the pain." This article was submitted by wariscrime at digg.com, and shouted to me by a friend, GobalistShill. And why do I add this to this blog? Well, it is to make people think. There is an enormous amount of information on the internet. These kinds of stories are easily found. But, don't they sometimes make you wonder what is really going on? You see, I read this one book by Dr. Stanley Monteith, called, "Brotherhood of Darkness" a year or two ago. I've kept a mental note of what I read in that outstanding book, but I try to keep it filed in the back of my mind. Maybe it is because I would be spending my life in a state of frantic anxiety. read more | digg story

No comments:

Post a Comment