Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Parker Problem

I don't know if you happened to see the Kathleen Parker column, "The Palin Problem". Is it just me, or does Parker seem to be just a little on the elitist side? Now, with that being said, I rest my case. Parker IS one of the problems for the McCain/Palin campaign. Well, we'll see, won't we, in that debate on October 2, 2008, live, no editing. So, how do I REALLY feel? I was pretty upset after reading that column. I was in the process of working on something else when I found it. Anyway, I ended up writing this one. And to make my point, I include a couple videos that I found on youtube.com that were made to cheapen Sarah - nothing worse than something you'd see on SNL - and yet, these will definitely tickle your funnybone. It will make reading my blog today worth your while. You'll smile! (And yet, these don't even compare to the actual Joe Biden gaffes and laughs!!) :D read more | digg story

No comments:

Post a Comment