Thursday, September 04, 2008

Palin Power!

"The difference between a hockey mom and a pitbull? - Lipstick." So, did you miss Sarah Palin's speech at the Republican National Convention tonight? I have great news for you, it can be seen at a great blog I just discovered tonight. A well done blog by Covertress, and it's pretty impressive how it was put up so fast, and very well done! This is the one you need to see for yourselves! And then, after seeing this great coverage of the "Palin Power" speech, you can go to digg.com, and check out all of the great comments! People are very excited as you will see. Electrified! Energized! Just like all the people calling into the Conservative radio talk shows which I've been listening to in the last few days. The blog I am referring you to is complete with the video from Sarah's speech (in four parts), along with one great, and stunning, new graphic of a logo I'd like to see go viral. You have to see it! I'd like to get the permission to share that on my blog. Check out "Palin Power" now!

No comments:

Post a Comment