Monday, September 15, 2008

Conservative Blogs

Who has them? Conservatives on digg need to let others know who's blogging and what their urls are. So lets comment and shout out to others where we are on the web!!!! This is another great submission by oldguy53, a great new friend on digg. I went through each of the blogs that were added to the comments. Some were ones that I was already aware of, some were added to my Blogroll, and well, there were a couple that left a bad taste - obviously placed by people not of our stripe. One was so disgusting, I reported it to Digg as inappropriate. The other one that was bad was an obvious "spam" attempt. Besides the ones that were inappropriate, I found some awesome new talent I may not have come across otherwise. This is a Digg submission you'll want to check out. read more | digg story

1 comment:

  1. I think it's funny that some on digg seem to be offended by our attempt to make friends.
    I mean, isn't that what a social bookmarking site is supposed to be about?

    ReplyDelete