Saturday, September 17, 2011

Joseph Farah's communist ties! ~ By Victoria Jackson

In this column, you can find out what Victoria Jackson found out about Joseph Farah. This is something that I didn't even know about. Joseph Farah: To the left of Communists? This is the story of Joseph's 180 degree turn-around in political views, and it is amazing. I am impressed. Do you know what (or who) it was that turned Mr. Farah around? You will find out in this column, and it is even more impressive!

Victoria Jackson's interview with WND Founder and CEO, Joseph Farah:



Joseph Farah's communist ties!
VICTORIA JACKSON

By Victoria Jackson

September 15, 2011 ~ 4:18 pm Eastern

© 2011


While hopping across puddles in the city of Ketchikan, Alaska, where it rains 360 days a year, which makes it very green and beautiful, I fell into step with Joseph Farah, the creator and CEO of WND. Our group was going to see the salmon swim upstream and spawn. Somehow the conversation got around to Bernardine Dohrn. Joseph knew her. And he knew William Ayers. What?!

"Were you a communist?!" I said.

"Worse than that. I was left of communism," Joseph said with a chuckle.

I tried to think what would be left of communism. I guess, chaos. Yeah, chaos. That is extreme right also. So, I guess if you go extreme left, you come back again full circle.
READ MORE on WND.com

Don't be afraid!
WE the PEOPLE
are the MOB
ONE NATION UNDER GOD
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
johnny2k's Tea Party Gear

No comments:

Post a Comment