Friday, September 23, 2011

'Fishy' politics in Alaska ~ By Victoria Jackson

Just yesterday, I had posted the column written this week by my friend Phil Elmore, "Please report me to #AttackWatch." In my introduction, I wrote, "It is time to make the Obama strategy 'shovel ready.' (There, now you have the ammunition to also report me to #AttackWatch!)"

Well, throw in this post of the column by Vicky Jackson, and maybe I will be the one that becomes "shovel ready!" In her column, Vicky reported on the voting issues in Alaska. I included the first of the videos she provided to us in her column.

When I finished reading Vicky's column, and watched the video you will see below, and then regarded what Phil Elmore discussed in his column, I had to wonder if there was anything we could do to stop an evil machine that's bent on "transforming America" into a tyrannical nightmare.

With the general ignorance of most American people, I am starting to wonder if freedom is becoming "shovel ready." (By the way, when seeing the words, "Shovel ready," think: Grave diggers.)   I'm just sayin'...


*     *     *     *

'Fishy' politics in Alaska
VICTORIA JACKSON

By Victoria Jackson

September 22, 2011 ~ 9:00 pm Eastern

© 2011


"It's not who votes that counts, but who counts the votes."

– Josef Stalin
I was dying to ask Joe Miller about the ridiculously "fishy" 2010 Alaskan Senate election. Driving from a Juneau tea party held in an empty room in a rundown mall, back to our WND Celebrity cruise ship, Joe, his beautiful wife, Kathleen, and our beautiful volunteer driver, homeschool mom/tea-party activist Barbara, were kind enough to oblige me.


"Miller ran on the tea-party platform of reduced taxes and government, opposition to abortion, repeal of the health-care law passed by the Democrats in 2010, and restriction of federal earmarks for local projects."

Sounds like my kind of candidate. And, listen to his resume: Joe is an attorney, a U.S. magistrate judge, a faithful husband and father of eight, a 1997 graduate of Yale Law School, a combat veteran of the 1991 Gulf War and a graduate of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point where he received his bachelor's degree in political science with honors, and where he was a member of the Officer's Christian Fellowship, an organization that seeks to "develop career-long 'ambassadors for Christ in uniform.'" Wow.

Joe Miller, please be the president.

READ MORE on WND.com

Don't be afraid!
WE the PEOPLE
are the MOB
ONE NATION UNDER GOD
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
johnny2k's Tea Party Gear

1 comment:

  1. Did Victoria get eaten by a grizzly bear in Alaska? Where has she been for the last two weeks on WND.com?

    ReplyDelete