Saturday, October 11, 2008

People vote for Obama without paying attention!

Digg user pittpat, a.k.a. Jason, gets a bit snarky with his fellow Obama supporters and writes in the digg description for an audio clip that he submits, "I'm a big Obama supporter but this just pisses me off! PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE!" Of course, I was unable to resist the temptation to have a little fun with this. I wrote the following in a comment: "pittpat, are you kidding me? If those sheeple were paying attention, they wouldn't be voting for Obama! But what do you expect from the MTV / xBox generation? Certainly not... ummm... intelligence and being informed! While I do understand your frustration, though, your description went perfectly with that audio. I was lucky that I didn't fall off my chair when I was laughing so hard (but thanks for making the Dr. Pepper I was drinking come out of my nose!) LOL!" On a serious note, though, my friend bmcelrath stated the following in her comment, and sadly, it is so true: "Really scary to think people who are this uninformed are going to select the next President." Listen to the hilarious audio | digg story

No comments:

Post a Comment