Saturday, July 31, 2010

Upping the ante on eligibility ~ By Joseph Farah

"I could just proclaim victory and move on with my life – putting behind me this ostracizing, alienating venture into being a real journalist who asks obvious questions," writes Joseph. "But," he continues, "that's not me." And he is right. As a person that reads Farah's columns and other columns on WorldNetDaily.com on a regular basis, I can tell you flat out that Joseph Farah pursues the truth, and he won't ever end the pursuit until all of his questions are answered.

That is why I feel the way I do, since I have been following this story about Obama's alleged Constitutional ineligibility to be President of the United States for the last two years. I've seen too many facts, and I have also witnessed too many questionable attempts to keep various information about Obama a secret. Many of the facts about this are strangely ignored by the mainstream media journalists (or I should say, members of JournOList?).

I have had a theory about why that would be. I remember reading "The Godfather," and learning that if a member of the mob was on trial, certain things could happen to prevent a conviction. Witnesses could be eliminated, blackmailed, bribed, extorted, or have their families kidnapped... And the same things could happen to members of the jury or the judge. Truth could be hidden by intimidation.  And I believe the same thing could be happening here, in the eligibility case.  You may have noticed that I mentioned JournOList above.  What that involves is a group of about 400 "journalists" which actually included political operatives, that were shaping the news to fit their liberal political ideology. Truth was being abandoned by certain people in the mainstream media so that they could help Obama get elected. So, how would that explain somebody like Bill O'Reilly being a detractor of the eligibility question? Could somebody have physically threatened him? Does somebody have some dirt on him that O'Reilly doesn't want exposed? Could somebody have threatened his job at Fox News? Or, maybe it's just that O'Reilly doesn't have the courage, as does Joseph Farah, who writes, "Even respectable conservatives turned their backs on Farah so as not to become contaminated by guilt through association." Just sayin'...

As for me, I still very much want to see that birth certificate. I am more convinced than ever that, when we see it, there will be a lot of very surprised Americans. I'm not sure what it's going to reveal, but there is almost certainly some shocking information in there that will change our perceptions about the man in the White House.

By Joseph Farah

Posted: July 31, 2010 ~ 1:00 am Eastern

© 2010


It was last year about this time that the media establishment started to go just a little crazy over my efforts to pressure Barack Obama to come clean on his constitutional eligibility for office.

The billboard campaign asking the simple question – "Where's the birth certificate?" – was perhaps the last straw for some of them.

The video documentary, "A Question of Eligibility," made a big splash, eventually becoming 2009's most popular product in the WND Superstore.

Then there was the "Obama Birth Hospital Charity Drive," which initially offered $10,000 to any hospital anywhere that could make the claim that it was the institution listed on Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate. That figure was later adjusted to $15,000 – and still no hospital ever claimed the contribution.

Then came the "Fund for Truth About Obama Birth," another $10,000 reward for anyone – doctor, nurse, midwife, relative, friend of the family, acquaintance – who had knowledge of the Obama nativity. Again – no takers.

T-shirts, bumper stickers, yard signs, postcards – all of it – drove my colleagues in the media establishment to the brink. I was proclaimed "king of the birthers." I became persona non grata on cable TV where I had previously been a regular guest. Even respectable conservatives turned their backs on Farah so as not to become contaminated by guilt through association.

The disinformation campaign continues today. Oliver Stone's career will no doubt recover after questioning the Holocaust, but there is little doubt I am beyond redemption for the sins of questioning the truthfulness of Obama's birth story and demanding actual proof.

Nevertheless, the American people now side with me. Every poll shows it. A clear majority of Americans don't believe Obama's birth story, want him to produce his birth certificate, understand he's hiding something, including information about his education, college and university days, his health records, his travel records, his Social Security number, etc.

I could just proclaim victory and move on with my life – putting behind me this ostracizing, alienating venture into being a real journalist who asks obvious questions.

But that's not me.

In fact, I'm constantly looking for new ways to up the ante on the eligibility issue. As I said when I launched the billboard campaign: Come 2012, Obama won't be able to stop in any city, town or hamlet in American without being faced with the embarrassing, disqualifying, humiliating question – "Where's the birth certificate?"

It's with this in mind, I commend to everyone interested in this question the New York Times best-selling book, "Manchurian President," by Aaron Klein and Brenda Elliott. This is hardly the first time I have mentioned this book, which I helped publish and helped title. It's a masterful, well-documented account of Obama's extremist ties, but it's much more than that.

In fact, it is the first best-selling book in America to include a full chapter on the eligibility question – but, I suspect, not the last.

What are the conclusions of this carefully crafted examination of the issue?

Was Obama born in Hawaii? It doesn't matter, say the authors. If the president is telling the truth about who his parents were, he is, for all intents and purposes, ineligible to serve under the Constitution and legal precedents.

I agree – with one caveat.

Since I don't believe anything Obama says, I still want to see that birth certificate. I don't accept that Barack Obama Sr. and Stanley Ann Dunham are necessarily his birth parents. The historical record is pretty thin there, too. Why should we accept such an assertion at face value when practically everything Obama has told us about his life story has proven to be untrue?

READ FULL STORY at WorldNetDaily.com


Be sure to check out
johnny2k's Tea Party Gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment