Sunday, May 31, 2009

Please don't write me off while I am still alive!

A message from John Kubicek (the Editor of this blog) This is the first time I've written here for, uh... how long? WAY TOO LONG! Yeah, well, go ahead, YELL at me! You have no idea what I've been through, either, now do ya? Life has been exciting, to say the most. Just for starters, a new friend in my life, and another mouth to feed. That would be my adopted kitty, Pearse. You can read more about that here. I had been planning on writing to let you know that I had taken a short hiatus from this blog. I had been wanting to do a few things to enhance the appearance of the Cross Tribe Network. I'm working on it. But there are those times when I wonder how I'll "find the time" to do all the things I want to do. I found that there is a good locator device available that helps us to "find the time": It is called Motivation. How about some great videos to help you with operating the motivation device? Let's start with the video, "In My Life," which shows us how Life is a journey, and we choose the path that we want to take:
That was such a beautiful song! [Continue reading - includes two more videos!]
Digg story

No comments:

Post a Comment