Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pat Boone: The agenda for my first presidential term

By Pat Boone March 14, 2009 News Bulletin: In a stunning, unprecedented civilian uprising, President Obama, Vice President Biden, Speaker Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Reid were recalled and sent packing. Practically overnight, responding to the national emergency, an extraordinary election propelled entertainer/activist Pat Boone into the White House. The new president just revealed his first-term agenda. ... Wow, I had this crazy dream last night! Maybe it's something I ate, or more likely, all the insane stuff we've all been hearing constantly on the news. I say "insane" because the measures and pronouncements being made by our president and our Congress – without consulting at all with the folks who elected them! – are truly the stuff of nightmares. But it's all happening, in real time and right before our eyes. Well, as my dream continued, I saw myself, President Boone, on all media, praying for God's guidance, and then laying out my priorities and commitments to the American people. I believed these were the reasons they had just elected me. [Continue reading]
digg story

No comments:

Post a Comment