Saturday, November 22, 2008

Glenn Beck: Fake Conservatives are Media's Delight

This story is from a transcript of the Glenn Beck show that I was listening to Friday (20NOV) morning as I was working on my blog column, Kathleen Parker's Low Opinion of Evangelical Christians. I have posted this with BigTomato's description, which is accurate, but it doesn't tell the story of what Glenn Beck is talking about, at least from my perspective (see Related Story below.) Make sure you click on read more to understand why this means something very important to me. Back in the day you used to have to accomplish something. You used to have to be good at being, you know, the best in your field. You had to, you know, you had to be Babe Ruth. You had to be Neil Armstrong, Frank Sinatra, talent. You had to be an accomplished person. Then it started to get watered down a little bit. ~ BigTomato read more | digg story, submitted by BigTomato RELATED Story: Kathleen Parker's Low Opinion of Evangelical Christians

No comments:

Post a Comment