Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bush: I Quit!

I found this over at the COVERTRESS blog this morning, who had found it at My FOX Colorado, and was apparently sent in an email, author unknown. It's pretty good satire, but also has a lot of truth, when you really think about it. (NOTE ... the email was written before the election.) Cutting to the chase, I love it! So, here's how it begins: Normally, I start these things out by saying 'My Fellow Americans.' Not doing it this time. If the polls are any indication, I don't know who more than half of you are anymore. I do know something terrible has happened, and that you're really not fellow Americans any longer. I'll cut right to the chase here: I quit. Now before anyone gets all in a lather about me quitting to avoid impeachment, or to avoid prosecution or something, let me assure you: There's been no breaking of laws or impeachable offenses in this office. The reason I'm quitting is simple. I'm fed up with you people. I'm fed up because you have no understanding of what's really going on in the world. Or of what's going on in this once-great nation of ours. And the majority of you are too lazy to do your homework and figure it out. - Read the rest here! If you click to read the rest, you'll be treated to special bonus photo when you are there! It gives some extra meaning to this cleverly rousing post. (I'm just trying do the honorable thing and not be swiping all the great stuff COVERTRESS does, as usual, but instead, get you to her site!) And don't forget to digg the story, submitted to digg.com by covertress!

No comments:

Post a Comment