Saturday, November 08, 2008

Don't subject your kids to horrors like this - by Joseph Farah

Do you want to know why we are losing the American Dream? Today's column by Joseph Farah will explain it for us:

Maybe I sound like a broken record when I advise parents to yank their kids out of the government indoctrination centers we euphemistically refer to as public schools.

Nevertheless, I'm going to keep sounding that alarm.

Do you want to know why we are losing the American Dream? Do you want to know why our kids are unable to think for themselves? Do you want to know why Americans are finding it increasingly difficult to distinguish between right and wrong?

There are a number of contributing factors, without doubt. But the biggest factor without question is the government stranglehold over "education."

I could cite all kinds of statistics for you.

I could tell you personal experiences.

I could present the history behind what is ultimately a conspiracy to steal the minds of your children and to steal your authority over them.

But I've only got a thousand words to write today, so let's make this simple. I would like to ask you to watch this short video, made in May by a Swedish crew, of an Asheville, N.C., classroom before the election:

UPDATE: Superintendent William C. Harrison responds to YouTube video of political discussion between teacher and students.

read more | digg story

No comments:

Post a Comment