Sunday, July 27, 2008

"Obama will change the world," says his step-mama

We just can't enough of this, can we? Just when I was about to call it a day, rjwusa submits this great story, and you can only bow down to the master of writing great descriptions:
Obama's step mother, the virgin Kezia Obama, believes that he will "change" the way the world thinks once he takes charge at the White House in Washington. -- I wonder how many Obama cultists, suckered in by the Obama cult of personality, believe Obama to be born of a virgin, sinless and believe him to be the new messiah? It's more than we think.
I must hand it to Randy, I mean rjwusa, at digg.com, his description hits it on the nose. And I realize that I've been all over this Obama thing in the last few days. Just about when I'm ready to give it a rest, here comes Randy talking about the Obama Cult. Well, payback is a b----, rjwusa, because my latest discombobulated dreams have been telling me that even if Obamassiah is defeated, we won't be any better off. My dream of Hillary Clinton joining with John McLame as his Veep was just a symbolic way of telling us that the GOP ticket will be just as McLame as the Obamanation ticket. read more | digg story ~ submitted by rjwusa

No comments:

Post a Comment