Friday, July 25, 2008

Korean Paper: Obama For President of the World

In a great story by Holly Borei, she comments on the Korean newspaper that says Europe wants Obama for the world. Why? My friend Alan (alanhlake) on digg.com answers that well in a comment he wrote:

Since Europe is falling for Obama as it is, does anyone with an ounce or gram) of perspective and a Biblical world view doubt that the world will fall for the coming anti-christ?

Would the Islamic world recognize Obama as the Mahdi? If he acknowledges his Islamic roots and loyalty, they just might. Some Christian students of prophecy believe that the anti-christ will make a treaty with Israel that he'll break in 3 1/2 years. Obama has tried to show himself to be a "friend" to Israel as he "prayed" (or is it "preyed") at the Western Wall. If Barack Hussein Obama were the anti-christ, how different would he be from the Obama that we know? Not much, I dare say. Christians, lift up your heads. Your redemption draws near.

It isn't so much that Alan, or I, are going so far as to say that Obama IS the Anti-Christ, but more to the point of how easily the world will fall for somebody like Obama. But, really, how did Obama succeed to the point where he is today? The media? Dumb luck? His charisma? Satan? All of the above? Well, just about! There wasn't any "dumb luck" involved. Barack has the charismatic ability. We all know how the main stream media swoons over Barry Obama. You know how Chris Matthews drools over the thought of Obama. Well, there is the link to Satan for you! Not to mention that Europe loves the global elitists, because they are the only power that can take down the United States; the global warming hysteria may be the one thing that can do it. The EU needs the U.S. to sign the Kyoto Treaty, and Obama is their guy to do that. It's just a matter of their jealousy. We offend them by our success. read more | digg story

2 comments:

  1. Amen Johnny & Alan!

    I see my article hit its mark. I've been thinking the exact same things. That's why I have been concentrating so many stories on him. The story you guys are talking about is here: http://www.onthewriteside.org/2008/07/obama-president-of-world.html.

    I joke around a lot in my writing but don't ever think I'm not serious about God's word.

    Obama is either "the one" or he's serving as a big wake up call to the world that the one who will bring the abomination of desolation is on his way.

    If nothing else, Obama shows how it is possible for the Antichrist to be accepted by the world in our generation. Also, he doesn't have to be "the" Antichrist in order to have an antichrist spirit on him. There is a demonic antichrist spirit in the world as well that puts hooks in the noses of many men.

    Keep your heads up guys and don't lose site of the good news! We know the end-because it has already been written. Jesus is Lord and he will come back to defeat the lawless one and rule his kingdom. Hosanna! Victory and true peace is near! Praise God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great comment, Holly! When I wrote the piece, I was really thinking about what our digg.com friend, alanhlake was saying in his comment made in reference to your article. Now I see that there is someone else that wrote in regard to this post. A new friend, psiege, wrote the following:

    QUOTE ~ I'm sorry, and I know I'm going to get buried for this...but Obama to me, has a serious "anti-christ-like" presence to him. I've felt this for a long time, and every time I see him on television, I can't help but loathe him and not trust him. Intriguing indeed.

    It's also curious that this is in line with the much anticipated year 2012. I don't think 2012 has a biblical meaning, but it does have lots of meaning throughout from Nostradamus to the Mayans. ~ UNQUOTE

    psiege then followed up a few minutes later with a further nugget of truth:

    QUOTE ~ Thinking more about this, sorry...a bit passionate about this one.

    Obama wins, takes office in 2009 + 3 1/2 years = 2012.

    I now have goose bumps. It's a good time to be a saved Christian.

    Thank you Lord! ~ UNQUOTE

    psiege has commented on something I had been thinking about for quite a while, that year 2012 thing. Some people believe that there is a specific date, namely December 21, 2012 (12/21/12). If you take 3 1/2 years off of that, you get June 21, 2009. It is my belief that something very major is going to happen before that date.

    Now, whether or not the Obamassiah is the Anti-Christ, I don't know, but I am sure he'll be in the position to help usher in a one world government leader should there be some major catastrophe, either here or world wide.

    There is more to this, and I plan to write about it in coming story. (Great tease, huh?)

    ReplyDelete