Sunday, July 27, 2008

Welcome To My America

Hi, I'm Lady J USA, I created this blog to expose the liberal agenda. I am very Anti-Obama. I AM NOT A RACIST. I just simply do not agree with his policies and Obamanations. The liberal media views Obama as the "Great Obamessiah", it's like they are following a false profit (she meant, "prophet").
You've always been one of my favorites on digg.com, ladyjusa! Congratulations on starting your new blog! I've added your new blog to my blogroll already! Hey, world, watch out because there are a few people out here with a cause. We're not going to stop. God gave us talents and we're going to use them. Add Lady J USA to our army. We are doing good, but always keep in mind, we are won by ONE. Not even the Obamassiah can overcome our prayers. Welcome to OUR AMERICA! read more | digg story

No comments:

Post a Comment