Thursday, October 08, 2020

The Growing Threat of a Digital Coup by the Tech Tyrants ~ Ep. 1363 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode in his Show Notes (a.k.a. Newsletter!):
In this episode, I address the media meltdown over Trump’s recovery from coronavirus. I also discuss the real story behind the explosive new revelations in the Spygate case. They’re all caught. And they know it.

I also discuss the troubling possibility of a digital coup by Big Tech. This is a threat to our Republic. I interview Allum Bokhari about his new book "#DELETED: Big Tech's Battle to Erase the Trump Movement and Steal the Election"
https://www.amazon.com/dp/154605930X/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_UiqEFbDQMJBTK
Yes, I've skipped ahead about 10 episodes, meaning there are about 9 episodes I haven't seen yet.  The problem is, when I saw an episode I felt was very important, meaning all of them, I'd have this craving to share them here.  The desire, though, will be on the rest of us, that if we haven't seen them yet, we'll eventually get the time to see every episode.  They are easy to find, once you've been here.  But, what else was bothering me, was to not know how Dan was doing, so I really had to jump ahead so I could be up to date.  I wouldn't have known about his health issue had I not caught one of Dan's appearances on Fox & Friends a week ago.

I was very glad I got to see this episode tonight.  And I still have another episode, from Wednesday, 10/7/20, Ep. 1364, to watch very soon, too.  All of this episode was excellent.  I loved the interview with Allum Bokhari, author and columnist for Breitbart.  I learned a lot from watching that interview.  It was very informative, though part of the discussion may have been more technical than some people will grasp.  But don't worry, the enormous take-away is that there is a lot of evidence that Big Tech could be a great threat to our freedom.  That is what jumped out at me.  And it is pretty scary for those of us that understand how critical information is being "blocked" by Big Tech, and may be in favor of a different candidate in a political race, i.e. Election 2020.

There is a really big reason that the Demonicrats need Joe Biden to win in 2020:  It is the only way to halt the probes and investigations that may take down a lot of former Obama-Biden administration officials, maybe even Hillary.  Dan explains something about Gina Espy, now head of the CIA, who just happens to have links to the London players in Spygate.  Dan lays out the situation, and it would sure be a way for mainstream media to actually survive, if they bothered to report on all of the breaking news in Spygate... Oh, but wait, they just tell the public it's a conspiracy theory.  Nothing to see here... Major mistake on their part.

Thank God for Dan, which is why we really need to be praying for his healing.  We need him around for us, and his family.




I know, Dan Bongino would prefer that I embed the Rumble.com video here. However, I'm a little nervous when it comes to using Rumble's java script embedding code in my blogs, so that is why I'm still using the YouTube embedded video of the episode so you can see it here on this page. That being said, here is the link to the video of this episode so that you can watch it on Rumble.com.

Be sure to see the SHOW NOTES for Episode 1363 for related news stories.
 
Looking for news? The Bongino Report brings you the top conservative and libertarian news stories of the day, aggregated in an easy to read format to assist the public in getting accurate information.

No comments:

Post a Comment