Thursday, March 01, 2012

Time 2 Escape WIFLI Special Edition: Andrew Breitbart dead at 43

Welcome to this Special Edition of Time 2 Escape WIFLI Briefing!

What is WIFLI?
You may be wondering what the acronym "WIFLI" means. I started out by calling these issues the Time 2 Escape Daily, but that didn't work out very well. I quickly learned that putting these issues together on a daily basis was a task I was unable to accomplish. To replace "Daily" in the title, I coined the acronym WIFLI, which literally means "When I Feel Like It." Putting together a post on this blog WIFLI works much better for my schedule, and for the higher quality of each issue that is eventually published!
ANDREW BREITBART (1969 - 2012)
~ A Time 2 Escape WIFLI SPECIAL EDITION ~

A very short time ago, when the story first broke on Fox News and then on Glenn Beck's radio show, I found out that Andrew Breitbart had passed away early today (or late yesterday?) from "natural causes."

It was a very big shock. I had just woke up from a very much needed power nap here in my office (darn, missed about 20 minutes of Glenn Beck's show!) when the story broke on Fox News, and so I pinched myself to make sure it wasn't just a dream, or a terrible nightmare. Very unfortunately, I was wide awake, and it really did happen.

The news hit me very hard. The things that Andrew had worked on in the last few years were fearless. He was a
courageous patriot that exposed the corruption in government. Andrew understood that Americans needed to know what is really going on. He exposed ACORN back in 2009, with the help of undercover videographers James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles

The fearlessness and courage of the man and his associates is matched by very few.

Though I always knew that there was no way I could ever accomplish anything even close to what Andrew Breitbart has done for Conservative new media journalism, at least it gave me a desire to do what I could to make sure that people were aware of the things that are probably missed by most people while standing at the water cooler or the designated outdoors smoking areas.

Within you is a vision that’s your very own, unique gift to all that is. Be that person who lives that vision, and from it you’ll create great and wonderful richness.

— Ralph Marston, in BE THAT PERSON, March 1, 2012
Yes, Andrew Breitbart was very much a part of my inspiration to be doing what I can for America in my blogs. But perhaps, like Glenn Beck said a few minutes ago, when someone of Breitbart's magnitude passes, there are another 1,000 people that will continue where somebody like Andrew left off. For Andrew Breitbart, I will do my best to be one of those 1,000 people. Though Andrew has gone on to a much better place, the rest of us must carry on, and strive to be one of those thousand people that accomplishes a tiny fraction of what Andrew was able to do.

My most sincere condolences go out to Andrew's wife and four children. Though many of us feel the loss, there is obviously nothing like losing a husband or father. We can only share in the family's grief.

RELATED STORIES:


*     *     *     *

Don't be afraid!
WE the PEOPLE
are the MOB
ONE NATION UNDER GOD
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
johnny2k's Tea Party Gear

No comments:

Post a Comment