Saturday, January 21, 2012

Time 2 Escape WIFLI for Saturday, Jan 21, 2012

I need to be different, and I need to do things differently.

As you are
From The Daily Motivator ~ By Ralph Marston ~ Friday, Jan 20, 2012

You are here, as you are, and it is good. You are alive, aware, uniquely inspired, and able to choose from a vast array of possibilities.

Don’t get caught up in worrying about what could have been or what should have been. Instead, turn your awareness toward the very real and present beauty of what is.

READ MORE
It was in the last paragraph written by Ralph Marston, that I knew I needed to start this blog post in this way: "You have this amazing and valuable moment, so live it to the fullest. Feel the immense goodness, as you are, and be all you can be."

When I say that "I need to be different, and I need to do things differently" I'm not saying that anything about ME needs to change. What I am saying is that I am okay with the fact that I don't exactly do things like everyone else. I've seen the way so many news websites and blogs all look alike these days. Even Joseph Farah changed the look of WorldNetDaily, now known as WND... Am I supposed to do everything like all the big players are doing it now, or is it okay if I stay "old school"?

Yes, it is true that things change or evolve, especially when it comes to technology! But it's also possible - at the same time - that it is just my older age and the desire to maintain the status quo. I was going through that feeling around Christmas in 2011.

So, here is my point: I kind of liked the way we were free at one time. Taking away that freedom is rubbing me a little bit wrong. It is not the "change" that I would ever hope for!

For now, I am sticking to the traditions that I've known: I still want to "Bring on the Fireworks!" every July 4th, on that day we celebrate our Independence Day. I'm just sayin'...


*     *     *     *

The News Stories:

Federal official in Arizona to plead the fifth and not answer questions on 'furious'
From FoxNews.com ~ By William La Jeunesse ~ Published January 20, 2012

The chief of the Criminal Division of the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Arizona is refusing to testify before Congress regarding Operation Fast and Furious, the federal gun-running scandal that sent U.S. weapons to Mexico.

Patrick J. Cunningham informed the House Oversight Committee late Thursday through his attorney that he will use the Fifth Amendment protection.

Cunningham was ordered Wednesday to appear before Chairman Darrell Issa and the House Oversight Committee regarding his role in the operation that sent more than 2,000 guns to the Sinaloa Cartel. Guns from the failed operation were found at the murder scene of Border Agent Brian Terry.

READ MORE

Santorum Really Won Iowa Caucus
From The Right Perspective ~ By NewsGuy ~ Jan 19, 2012

A final counting of the Iowa caucus shows Rick Santorum really beat out

Mitt Romney by a handful of votes.The certified results, released Thursday by the Iowa Republican Party, show Santorum won by 34 votes. As previously reported, Romney was called the winner by 8 votes at 1:30am local time on January 4.

READ MORE

*     *     *     *

Columnists and Their Commentaries:

It’s about freedom, not jobs!
Exclusive: Robert Ringer exhorts Republicans to focus on core issue of this election
From WND Commentary ~ By Robert Ringer ~ Published Jan 18, 2012

Every time you think the media are about to run out of ideas for transforming a nonstory into a spectacular news event, they manage to come up with yet another gem. That said, forgive me for adding my two cents worth to the Bain Capital brouhaha.

Those who know Newt Gingrich best have long predicated he would implode, even after he shot to the top of the polls, which he managed to do by cleverly playing the role of the calm, intellectual, peacemaking elderly statesman who was above the fray. So Gingrich’s angry obsession with taking down MittMan, even if it means destroying his own chances of winning the Republican nomination, is not surprising.

After observing his words and actions – from his climate-changing couch love-fest with Nancy Pelosi to his infamous “right-wing social engineering” comment about Paul Ryan’s budget plan – and then his scorched-earth attacks on free-market capitalism – I’ve come to the conclusion that Newt is not just a nasty, egomaniacal, self-destructive, undisciplined flip-flopper.


READ MORE

*     *     *     *

From the Blogs:

The translation of the Hawvawd study? DUH! (Bring on the Fireworks!)
From johnny2k Is Home ~ By John Kubicek ~ Wednesday, Jul 06, 2011

Seriously, I can not make this stuff up! While in the process of working on another blog story, "Occupied Nation ~ By Patrice Lewis," on Sunday morning, a subject came up on Fox & Friends Sunday that took me by surprise. I had not heard about this before Sunday. Isn't it interesting that it came out right before the July 4th holiday weekend? Surely, it was just ironic coincidence.

READ MORE

*     *     *     *

Don't be afraid!
WE the PEOPLE
are the MOB
ONE NATION UNDER GOD
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
johnny2k's Tea Party Gear

No comments:

Post a Comment