Monday, February 15, 2021

The Dangers of Mass Censorship are Growing ~ Ep. 1437 ~ The Dan Bongino Show

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode in his Show Notes (a.k.a. Newsletter!):
In this episode, I discuss the troubling new video of liberal tyrants and media totalitarians openly calling for a surveillance-style police state.

God Bless America!  Big Tech has lost a major battle in this country.  Their idea of censorship by getting Parler.com taken down has been defeated.  Parler is now back up and running!  

Here is a video that I want you all to see before you watch an older episode of The Dan Bongino Show.  I will explain why Episode 1437 was shown now, despite being almost a month ago since it was put out, after you see this!

The above video says it all, just like Dan will in this episode.  As the above person writes in her description, I "condemn in the strongest possible terms the censorship against citizens." When Parler.com went dark, I kind of decided to do the same with this blog. Yes, out of shear terror that I'd get shut down. Now that I know what the rules are, I'm going back to writing again. Yes, the rules of the game are now much more restrictive, and great care needs to be taken to avoid being "cancelled" by Big Tech, which is actually what we've always called "Big Brother."  Yes indeed, the terror I felt when Parler was taken down by a company that actually took away Parler.com's servers, made me decide to temporarily stop posting my blogs until I had a clear picture of what we were facing.

And believe me, I felt so totally useless, while not writing.  The thought of losing my blog, like when I lost my "screwtube" channel about a decade ago, was not very appealing.  However, when Parler.com appeared back on like today, I felt the strength to get back to "citizen journalism," and get on with life.

Watching this episode again tonight added to my desire to relight the fire and get back to writing.  Enjoy!

Because I know that Dan Bongino would prefer that I embed the Rumble.com video here, I am now doing that! It finally came to me how to do it, and I am very pleased, because it doesn't require me to use the JavaScript code to do it! So, when you are watching, you will not be seeing it via youtube.com again. Nope, not here. Ever!  No more screwtube embedded video here! Forevs! So, it's now RUMBLE all the way, Dan.  For Dan's show page on Rumble.com, click here.

Be sure to see the SHOW NOTES for Episode 1437 for related news stories.

Looking for news? The Bongino Report brings you the top conservative and libertarian news stories of the day, aggregated in an easy to read format to assist the public in getting accurate information.

No comments:

Post a Comment