Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Dark Days Ahead ~ Ep. 1439 ~ The Dan Bongino Show

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode in his Show Notes (a.k.a. Newsletter!):
In this episode, I warn America about the dark days ahead. We need to have open eyes to the pending threats to liberty and freedom. I finish the show on an optimistic note about the possibilities for fixing this disaster.

He was a pioneer in the Conservative radio talk show genre.  He did it with half of his brain tied behind his back, just to make it fair.  And he was right 99.8% of the time.  Yes, if you've been around in the last 30+ years, you know who I am talking about.  Rush Limbaugh lost his battle with cancer, as many of us expected to be the outcome.  But, in his passing, he sent us a strong message.  We have to pick up "our game," we're going to need to work very hard to fill that void, and provide our voices, if we want to stay free.

Because I know that Dan Bongino would prefer that I embed the Rumble.com video here, I am now doing that! It finally came to me how to do it, and I am very pleased, because it doesn't require me to use the JavaScript code to do it! So, when you are watching, you will not be seeing it via youtube.com again. Nope, not here. Ever!  No more screwtube embedded video here! Forevs! So, it's now RUMBLE all the way, Dan.  For Dan's show page on Rumble.com, click here.

Be sure to see the SHOW NOTES for Episode 1439 for related news stories.

Looking for news? The Bongino Report brings you the top conservative and libertarian news stories of the day, aggregated in an easy to read format to assist the public in getting accurate information.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment