Wednesday, January 13, 2021

The Purge Continues. The Inside Story ~ Ep. 1434 ~ The Dan Bongino Show

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode in his Show Notes (a.k.a. Newsletter!):
In this episode, I give you the inside story about what’s going on with Parler. I also address the real consequences of the ridiculous impeachment of President Trump.

If you told me that Dan Bongino seems pretty somber, and a bit agitated, too, I would probably have to agree.  Can I ask?  How about you?  Because, I am having many of the same feelings as Dan.  I'm mad, I'm sad, and I'm feeling just a bit blue.  And I know Dan has far worse things coming at him than I do.  But the political climate out there reminds me a lot of the Iowa Derecho of Aug. 10, 2020.  It was a storm that just didn't want to quit blowing us away for a long period of time, with winds up to 140 mph at times.

If this week, even before the inauguration of Biden, can be this bad, what are we going to have to put up with for four, maybe eight, years?  How long will Joe Biden last before they do a 25th Amendment on him?  And here we're seeing our 1st Amendment go bye-bye before our eyes.  Can you imagine what kind of crisis will happen that will lead them to attack our 2nd Amendment Right to bare arms?

I wouldn't doubt it at all if after Joe Biden is President, the Chinese start putting pressure on the Biden administration to get the guns out of our hands (cold, dead hands in many cases).  They would not want to try to invade knowing that many of us are armed.  But I even worry about Biden carrying out the desires of the Chinese Communist Party, and the first step of silencing us is already accomplished.  If they can succeed in silencing our very popular President Trump, do you still think that they can't do that to you?

Watch this episode, and then tell me if I'm wrong about anything.  Yes, there is a battle going on.  I'm afraid that many people did not know this would be coming.  And, truthfully, those days that may make 2020 look like a good year are really here.  Sadly, I have to tell you that.  Yep, those days are now here.

And, I want to add to what Dan discusses as our actions that we can do.  Pray, and stay close to your church, even if just online.  This is not going to be easy.  Pray for each other for the strength to keep going!

Because I know that Dan Bongino would prefer that I embed the Rumble.com video here, I am now doing that! It finally came to me how to do it, and I am very pleased, because it doesn't require me to use the JavaScript code to do it! So, when you are watching, you will not be seeing it via youtube.com again. Nope, not here. Ever!  No more screwtube embedded video here! Forevs! So, it's now RUMBLE all the way, Dan.  For Dan's show page on Rumble.com, click here.

Be sure to see the SHOW NOTES for Episode 1434 for related news stories.

Looking for news? The Bongino Report brings you the top conservative and libertarian news stories of the day, aggregated in an easy to read format to assist the public in getting accurate information.

No comments:

Post a Comment