Tuesday, January 05, 2021

Expert Witness Says He Hacked Into Georgia Election System ~ Ep. 1425 ~ The Dan Bongino Show

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode in his Show Notes (a.k.a. Newsletter!):
In this episode, I discuss the troubling discrepancies in the vote count in Pennsylvania, a disturbing video out of Georgia, the troubling story behind the Nashville attack, and the Air Force’s newest game-changing weapon.

It's an important week for America's future.  The Georgia election of two U.S. Senators in the runoff election.  The stakes are very high.  For if the two Demonicrats should win, we will have a Demonicrat majority in every national election in this country for perpetuity.  I am hoping that the President Donald Trump rally in Georgia last night will make a difference.  

Well, we do have a conundrum, because many people are unsure of the voting system in Georgia now.  If that keeps voters away, and it would be Republican voters, the two Republican candidates could lose to two radical Demonicrats, which would give the majority to Demonicrats in the U. S. Senate.  Not good.  On the other hand, could this election be stolen by the Demonicrats like they most likely did to President Trump on November 4, 2020?  

I may have taken the weekend off from writing, but I followed what was going on.  Though I had watched this episode last week, I had to watch it again early today.  There was so much going on in this show, that it is no wonder that I didn't remember it all.  Now that I've seen it again, there is so much I would love to mention, but that would be a very long post, and that isn't what you want to do is read a lot, rather than just watching this episode.

However, pay close attention to the last segment; there is the part about the crypto-currency (meaning, a cashless society), and Dan discloses some of the inherent dangers of that.  Believe me, I could add a lot to that segment.  

  

Because I know that Dan Bongino would prefer that I embed the Rumble.com video here, I am now doing that! It finally came to me how to do it, and I am very pleased, because it doesn't require me to use the JavaScript code to do it! So, when you are watching, you will not be seeing it via youtube.com again. Nope, not here. Ever!  No more screwtube embedded video here! Forevs! So, it's now RUMBLE all the way, Dan.  For Dan's show page on Rumble.com, click here.

Be sure to see the SHOW NOTES for Episode 1425 for related news stories.

Looking for news? The Bongino Report brings you the top conservative and libertarian news stories of the day, aggregated in an easy to read format to assist the public in getting accurate information.

No comments:

Post a Comment